Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardboard Boxes???

Options
  • 20-07-2013 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Am moving house soon and am looking for somewhere to buy cardboard boxes cheap enough.

Was in argos earlier and they are selling 5 boxes for €23...

If anyone can help on this I'd appreciate it.

Never thought a few bits of cardboard would be so expensive...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hunt office supplies have a good selection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭The Narrator

muffler wrote: »
    Hunt office supplies have a good selection

Fair selection, just never realised that a few bit of cardboard would be so expensive.

They're looking for about €70 for 15 decent sized cardboard boxes, which probably doesn't include postage.

The world has gone mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Crellis31

Buyabox.ie really cheap for boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Keep a lookout on Adverts.ie or Donedeal.ie there are always cardboard boxes being sold or given away for free on both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Gormal

Pop into you local shops and ask for boxes, they'll gladly give you them as it saves them recycling. That's what I'm doing and I picked up some big ones in woodies diy, my local store has a section by the door for customers to help themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

I bought a load of boxes from IKEA for moving aswell.

Ill give you 10 for 20euro if you wana collect some evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Lidi and aldi always have free boxes , just ask :)

Advertisement