Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unread posts

Options
  • 20-07-2013 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

I'm so utterly confused by all the messing that has gone on in the last few weeks that I'm close to giving up on Boards. The latest seems to be that when you go into a thread you're following the only option is to go to the latest post NOT the last unread post? Did I imagine it or was that not the way it worked previously? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Much like when you view a forum there are (at most) 3 ways to get into a thread.

1) Click the thread title. This will always bring you to the start of the thread.

2) To view the latest post click the right-facing arrow in the Latest Post column

3) If you have unread posts in the thread, click the downward-facing arrow that appears under the thread title, beside the thread starter's name. This will bring you to the oldest unread post in that thread. If you have never read the thread or it's new then obviously the oldest unread post would be the first post in the thread.

Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Thanks for that, I guess I'm just a dinosaur. :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement