Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is it taking so long for Efibre?

Options
  • 20-07-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

I live in Drimnagh, which is in D12
    quite a busy urban area full of houses and estates 
    right beside crumlin full of houses and estates

and yet we are not available for efibre until oct-december , i checked you map

i just dont understand this? 
    and yet dolphins barn gets it before we do, how does that work? dolphins barn is mainly full of apartments and elderly people
    its a really old place and somehow their getting it earlier? 

does it have to do with the telephone lines ? or is it just down to bad marketing? 
    cause i really cant understand this at all
    im tempted to switch to upc for the sake of having a decent connection for once, because right now im on 8meg connection and its forever only giving me 1/8th of that usage when i do a speed test
    i need an upgrade soon but id rather get the efibre upgrade instead of a 24meg upgrade and then have to swap it again for the efibre its too much messing around

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    I live in Drimnagh, which is in D12
    quite a busy urban area full of houses and estates 
    right beside crumlin full of houses and estates

and yet we are not available for efibre until oct-december , i checked you map

i just dont understand this? 
    and yet dolphins barn gets it before we do, how does that work? dolphins barn is mainly full of apartments and elderly people
    its a really old place and somehow their getting it earlier? 

does it have to do with the telephone lines ? or is it just down to bad marketing? 
    cause i really cant understand this at all
    im tempted to switch to upc for the sake of having a decent connection for once, because right now im on 8meg connection and its forever only giving me 1/8th of that usage when i do a speed test
    i need an upgrade soon but id rather get the efibre upgrade instead of a 24meg upgrade and then have to swap it again for the efibre its too much messing around

Hi 2Mad2BeMad

Can you PM your tel no: or address and I can look into your query for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement