Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weather for the next 2 weeks...what's yr guesses?

Options
  • 21-07-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello there...I know no one is able to predict the weather...especially in Ireland.

But I m looking at my wardrobe n scratching my head...how should I pack for my upcoming trip to Kerry? I leave in 3 days and will stay for 17 days. Will be doing a bit of hiking, driving around to photograph the spectacular landscape...

I was hoping for a temperature around 20C. Still a possibility?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

It's going to be around 20 degrees ish, cooler near the coast. Bring decent rain-gear as there are thunderstorms forecast for the next few days and if last year is anything to go by, when it rains - it rains. Up until yesterday we had some unprecedented good weather. It was the best summer in 10 or more years but it will go back into the normal routine from Tuesday onwards i.e. mild, breezy, cloudy and showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Niabail

xxyyzz wrote: »
    It's going to be around 20 degrees ish, cooler near the coast. Bring decent rain-gear as there are thunderstorms forecast for the next few days and if last year is anything to go by, when it rains - it rains. Up until yesterday we had some unprecedented good weather. It was the best summer in 10 or more years but it will go back into the normal routine from Tuesday onwards i.e. mild, breezy, cloudy and showers.

Thanks!! This is helpful info.

Advertisement