Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KITCHEN IMPROVEMENT

Options
  • 21-07-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I want to have more storage and more worktop space in my kitchen. I think I can locate kitchen press 50x60cm or 60x60cm but worktops seem to be sold only in very long lengths . They are impossibly heavy to carry and hard to cut. Does anyone know where I could buy sizes 50x60 0r 60x60? Dublin Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭chinchin

You could try B&Q they sometimes sell off cuts at very reasonable prices and/or might cut it to fit for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Try small builder providers (eg goslins if your in Dublin), often sell shorter lengths. Also ikea do smaller lengths than 2.4 m.

It cuts very easy with a circular saw.

If your only looking for 60cm check out adverts, might even get it for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

If your looking for a qualified lichen fitter to help you out give me a shout.

I'd try looking in some of the supplyers for damaged lengths of w top.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

Larrys diy will have some short lengths. They can cut to size.

http://www.larrysdiy.com/

Advertisement