Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money lost in Dublin 7

Options
  • 21-07-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

This is a very long shot, but the Guards said it will do no harm. My boyfriend opened Big's Bar on Ellis Quay a couple of weeks ago, early this morning as we left after cleaning up he dropped a bag of money, a nights takings basically somewhere between Ellis Quay, across Benburb Street onto Wood Lane and then up Blackhall Place.

If anyone finds it please drop it into Bridewell Street leaving your name and we will reward in anyway we can. A few quid and a free pint every time you pass the bar.

Losing this money could make or break us and we may lose the bar if we don't recover at least some of the money.

Many thanks,
    Lisa & Gordon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Sorry to hear about it and hope the money is found...

I'll also suggest to your partner to not walk with the money anymore... You've just put the route on a public forum so he could be targetted by robbers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I never thought of that. I'm such an idiot. Thanks

Advertisement