Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 pair of Hunter Boots.

Options
  • 21-07-2013 4:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i'm doing a little clear out. All these items are second hand but in as new condition, and perfect working order.

First item is a Lightforce 140 SL hand held lamp.

This is the smaller of the Lightforce lamps and is hand held. I have three lamps, one of them being the 140 scope mounted one, so this is not getting the use hence the reason for selling. It works of a "cigarette" lighter jack and has an adjustable beam that narrows for long distance lamping or widens for flooding an area. It can be run of the battery pack also for sale, or direct from a 12v plug in a car/jeep. Is in perfect condition.

New price is €125, looking for €69.

picture.php?albumid=2241&pictureid=14887

Second item is a Ucaller, twin battery pack

This is two sealed lead acid batteries with a belt/bag combo for easy carrying. I have two of these kits hence the selling of this one. I have used this for two nights continuous lamping without the need for charging.

New price for this is €125, looking for €69.

picture.php?albumid=2241&pictureid=14886

Both items are priced separately, but i can do both together if someone is interested for €125. That's half new price. No offers on the combined price as it's more than fair. Collection will be necessary for the battery pack as due to weight postage will be costly. Now postage can be done if the buyer is willing to pay the cost. Approx. €20 for standard post.

picture.php?albumid=2241&pictureid=14885

Last item is a pair of Hunter Classic boots.

These are size 6. Please note the size before asking about the boots. They are big fitting so the size 6 may actually suit a size 7. My own are size 8 but i normally take a 9. I bought them at Christmas for the young lad. He wore them once in January and put them by. Now because he is growing like a weed they no longer fit as he found out a couple of months later when he went to use them. I have since bought him a new pair, but see no point in holding onto these.

They are as new as you'd expect from only being worn once. They even have that "new boot" smell :D. Hunter do men sizes from size 6 upward so they were classed as men's boots and hence i paid €85 for them.

Looking for €50 and postage is at the buyers expense.

picture.php?albumid=2241&pictureid=14888

picture.php?albumid=2241&pictureid=14890

Thanks for looking.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement