Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Highlights

• 21-07-2013 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi

Just got some blond highlights. This is the first time ive ever had this done, ive never had my hair dyed before in anyway. Just wondering can anyone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner to help maintain the colour?

thanks

Aisling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭rainbows7

It's a purple shampoo bottle and you can get it in most good chemists. I've gone blank from the name though atm...

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Rainbow_Bright

applesock wrote: »
    Hi

Just got some blond highlights. This is the first time ive ever had this done, ive never had my hair dyed before in anyway. Just wondering can anyone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner to help maintain the colour?

thanks

Aisling

The best that I've tried would be the red L'oreal Elvive for coloured hair or the John Frieda for blondes. Both maintain the colour really well.

Advertisement