Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organising bar events for money

Options
  • 21-07-2013 9:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody know how I could organise and events in a bar to bring extra business by such a way that I could get a cut of the bar profit? Is there a term for this sort of thing or anything I could google it under to find out more?? I've heard of a few who do this sort of thing the get reductions on the drinks.. but that's not what I'm into obviously.

And what's the best way of going about organising something like this, i.e, how should I approach the manager? I'd imagine I'd have try it a few times first to see how how it turns out? I don't want any comments implying that I'm greedy for thinking like this!

Any thoughts or experience????????????

Advertisement