Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new double oven & hob deals?

Options
  • 21-07-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a double oven , have had a single - need to update, also looking for halogen hob to fit into my kitchen counter... any good deals out there please? have had Bosch for 11 years, never had a problem until now... time to replace

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a double oven , have had a single - need to update, also looking for halogen hob to fit into my kitchen counter... any good deals out there please? have had Bosch for 11 years, never had a problem until now... time to replace

Try DID! Zanussi have double electric built in ovens with grill combo on top oven.

Advertisement