Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

out sick from work can i apply for redundancy if it came up

Options
  • 21-07-2013 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi im out sick and i now have a problem in the fact mother is sick needs full time care, can i take careers leave from civil service, and apply for careers allowance while on disability allowance and a pension rate from work

also if the voluntary package came in can i apply for it while on careers leave,

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

junechild wrote: »
    hi im out sick and i now have a problem in the fact mother is sick needs full time care, can i take careers leave from civil service, and apply for careers allowance while on disability allowance and a pension rate from work

also if the voluntary package came in can i apply for it while on careers leave,

thanks in advance

I've seen cases where people on LTA (long term absence) have availed of redundancy in the private sector.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 junechild

thanks for that, weighing up all options

Advertisement