Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for Repeat Exams

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

I'm booked into Dromroe for the year and I thought I could check in before the repeats but I've just realised that I can't until 1st September.
    Does anyone know if Campus life services have rooms where you can stay for a few days during repeats?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

If you contact the village manager they normally will put you up in a room esp if you're staying there for the semester/year. Last year I think people were put up in Dromroe.

I think last year they charged extra though ~€50 or something per night but that might have been for people staying in different villages - Like if you were going to be staying in a different village they would have to clean the room again before someone else could move in but if they gave you your own room early they mightn't charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Might be cheaper to book into the travelodge!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

phish wrote: »
    If you contact the village manager they normally will put you up in a room esp if you're staying there for the semester/year. Last year I think people were put up in Dromroe.

I think last year they charged extra though ~€50 or something per night but that might have been for people staying in different villages - Like if you were going to be staying in a different village they would have to clean the room again before someone else could move in but if they gave you your own room early they mightn't charge.

Charged me and I was staying in Dromroe for the full year!

Advertisement