Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any mattress deals in Dublin?

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a good quality king-size (Irish size, so rules out IKEA). Any recommendations on a place in Dublin that has a showroom?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone? ... I know bigmickey is recommended, but is there anywhere that stocks his mattresses in Dublin so I can try before I buy?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

mrcheez wrote: »
    Anyone? ... I know bigmickey is recommended, but is there anywhere that stocks his mattresses in Dublin so I can try before I buy?

If you contact us we would be happy to take a couple of mattresses to Dublin for you to view. If you like you can buy and if not we can take away. It would be better if you called to us in Longford where you can see a huge range of mattresses but if you can't travel then we are happy to call to you. bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rise

SULTAN HAMNVIK
    Active pocket sprung mattress, light grey
    € 365.00
    I had an ikea mattress. 180 x 200
    If you don't like it you can return it after 90 days.
    I find ours a bit firm & hot
    It also comes as 2single mattress that you zip together in a cover, that is very tight & hard to do without straining the zip & having to sew it a bit!

Advertisement