Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals/offers for Dulux Weathershield white

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I am hoping to get the house painted over the coming weeks and am wondering if anybody has come across any good deals on Dulux Weathershield white. So far, I have found that I can get 10 L for €39.99 in one place or 12L for €42 in a different builders providers (prices quoted are as low as they will go).

I already have 2 10L buckets of Dulux Weathershield white and want to use a good high quality paint when I am at it. I will need approx another 80 L or so. Walls are pebble dash so don't want to be painting every year!

Any offers/deals running that you are aware of? I am based in Waterford/KK area but wife works in South Dublin so anywhere around those locations or on that route would be fantastic.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

keep an eye on B&Q the have 3 for 2 on paint at times did my house cheaply a few months back

Advertisement