Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Airsoft Adverts

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:49am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi

I have been banned from Airsoft Adverts for commercial selling. I am not going to lie. Yes I tried to sell new gun. I just want to ask you for one more chance. I promise to not sell new guns any more. Could you not give me warning or temporary ban instead of permanent? Please give me last chance :)

regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Seriously?

6 days after your site ban expired and you're in trouble again.

All out of chances, I'm afraid. I was told that I was mad to give you a 2nd chance - that there was no way you'd keep your nose clean. They were right, I was wrong. Fell for that one, didn't I?

Permanent ban from Airsoft Adverts upheld. If you register a new account to post there, then konte1980 will be site banned permanently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭konte1980

Hi
    But your 2 weeks ban gave me for dealing on pm instead thread. It different thing. Please give me last chance. I promise, I wont sell anything new on airsoft adverts. You can ban me permanently from all boards.ie if you catch me again. Make my day man :) bagging you ...

So you thought it was safe to break other rules as long as you didn't break the off-thread deal rule?

The next time, you'll say you didn't break the PM deal rule, you didn't try to sell new weapons and you didn't reregister a new account to get around a forum ban - you'd like another chance because you broke a different rule that you didn't break before?

This isn't rule bingo - there is no prize for systematically working your way through the full list.

You were banned from Airsoft Adverts for dealing in new weapons, and I drew a line under this at 2:30pm on Monday. Now I see that you posted a visitor message on another member's account over 5 hours later at 7:53pm trying to sell one of your guns in an off thread deal?

You don't have any respect for me (I really tried to help you out, despite the airsoft mods' reservations) and you don't have any respect for this site or its rules.

You are no longer welcome here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement