Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Kowalczyk - Workman Club - 9th of September

Options
  • 22-07-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey

Just wondering if anyone here will be going to this show. Have been a massive Live fan for years but never got to see them play here so the chance to see Ed now Solo was something i couldnt miss. Apparently he plays some of the LIVE material as well which would be good. solo album is awesome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ✭✭kevmcdonnell

yep will be going to this too. Looking forward to it as i never got to see Live either.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

He has an amazing voice so should be a deadly gig :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Caonima

I would love to see this gig. For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I'm going - again, never got to see LIVE so this should be excellent, new album is released in Europe today - hoping it's available at the gig, not sure how this new set is made up but the last set of dates was pretty much 2/3rds LIVE stuff ;-)

This gig is apparently sold out (according to Ed)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ✭✭kevmcdonnell

Just listened to the new album on spotify there and its good. hopefully there will still be plenty of live songs played. Any ideas what time he is coming on stage at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Brilliant gig - lots of Live stuff but the solo material sounded great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

do you have a setlist ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

peter1892 wrote: »
    Brilliant gig - lots of Live stuff but the solo material sounded great too.

just a stunning show - loved every minute of that set from the first note......I could have easily listened to him for another hour or two and the time would have flown in........really hope he does come back again soon :D

Advertisement