Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality digital camera for max €100?

Options
  • 22-07-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

This might be a stretch at this budget but hoping you guys can help:D

I'm looking for a new digital camera for my sister in law, max budget around €100. Anyone seen any good deals right now. Preferably looking for a good camera with descent optical zoom, slim size etc.

All help greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I have one of these and they are a great little camera. You should probably get that for about €88 incl. free delivery as the order is fulfilled by Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Excellent recommendation muffler thanks. Will definitely take a look at it.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5597855/Trail/searchtext%3ESX150.htm

Had one. Till son threw in pool. Getting another this week. Great value.

@ MarkR, another good pick, will take a look thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭sosq

• Advertisement

Cheers sosq, will take a look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Tescos in Roscommon were selling off cameras today, they had a load of them just after you walk in the door there was at least 30 of them mostly samsung & some fuji the samsung was €99 down to €28 not sure about the other,they were also selling off archos tabs for €64 sony dvdplayer €28, and some other stuff, dunno about other stores though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I bought my brother one yesterday in tesco in millfield Balbriggan. It was an Olympic tg310 I think.water proff to 10 meters and drop proff.reduced from 217 euro to €79 if you want I'm there tomorrow pm me your number and ill ask them to put one up for you .

Won't be around Balbriggan cathy01 but thanks, I really appreciate your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭ozmo

livEwirE wrote: »
    Hi all,

This might be a stretch at this budget but hoping you guys can help:D

I'm looking for a new digital camera for my sister in law, max budget around €100. Anyone seen any good deals right now. Preferably looking for a good camera with descent optical zoom, slim size etc.

All help greatly appreciated :)

Argos are selling now fuji 16 megapixel cameras for just under 50 euros.

We bought the 14 megapixel of this model in jan and although they don't come with rechargeable batteries - the photos are very good for a compact camera- good especially for macro shots and in low light.

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement

cheers ozmo!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not sure if you ever got sorted but I spotted this in Argos. Good camera at a very good price.

It would work out about a tenner cheaper if you/someone were in NI and bought from Argos there.

Advertisement