Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maintanence

Options
  • 22-07-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi so my confusion is as follows,my ex has just told me that she has bein told she can get 200 a week out of me for our 5 year old.
    i currently only makes 340 a week,i have ben paying for my daughter since the day she was born,never late or anything,the amounts ive paid never ben less than 50,my ex hasnt even worked 1 days in the time shes bein alive.
    i currently dont pay bills, i live with my dad,see my kid about once a week,sometimes non if my ex is moaning at much and wont let me see her.
    but is it not a bit to much to be taking?i mean id survive and all...barely but how am i supposed to save for the future or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

She definately will not get 200 a week from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Consult a family law solicitor, if you can't afford one, apply to your local Law Centre for legal aid.
    You need to get maintainance and access formalised.

Advertisement