Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second Hand Harley Dealers

• 22-07-2013 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend me a dealer outside of Waterford HD and Dublin HD ? are there any used harley dealers around?

and if we could get the dont buy a harley and tractor jokes out of the way early people :P:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Done Deal & eBay are your friend here...a stealership is always gonna bend you over & rim you without lube!

Buyers market at the moment, more so when the autumn/winter seasons kick in, take full advantage of it & happy hunting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Been keeping an eye out. Looking for a street bob only one for sale on donedeal and the price is too rick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

not sure if these guys actually carry any stock: http://www.phdmotorcycles.com/blog/

Otherwise DD is your best bet.

Don't mind the slaggers - they're only jealous ;)

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

...speaking of Harley's : does anyone one know who won the one in the Irish Times yesterday ??

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

hogs r us, cork

old skool motorcycles bray

motorcycle workshop, convoy, donegal

i still reckon waterford are as good as any of them tho, dont be put off by the showroom and big shiny windows, the lads are bikers,
    started out small and are still very reasonable to deal with imo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

hogs r us, cork

old skool motorcycles bray

motorcycle workshop, convoy, donegal

i still reckon waterford are as good as any of them tho, dont be put off by the showroom and big shiny windows, the lads are bikers,
    started out small and are still very reasonable to deal with imo

Sorry if i made it sound that waterford and dublin werent good. I'd gladly deal with them if they had a street bob from around 2006 ish :P

I was only asking to see what other options i had for someone who might.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

you should give waterford a shout if you havent already ,chances are they have more stock than whats on their website

even if they dont they can point you in the right direction.

best of luck finding something anyway, the streetbob is a beaut :cool:

Advertisement