Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another business bites the dust

Options
  • 22-07-2013 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just seen on facebook that Petworld in Ferrybank are closing down, its a sad day for ferrybank and waterford, to many business struggling to survive ............on the plus side (well not quite) they are having a massive sale

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Probably not the best of location and under serious competition from the others. Though I find the only decent petshop is the one beside Halfords.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

meowski wrote: »
    Just seen on facebook that Petworld in Ferrybank are closing down, its a sad day for ferrybank and waterford, to many business struggling to survive ............on the plus side (well not quite) they are having a massive sale

That's cat but it had gone to the dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Deise67

what an idiotic attempt at humor ! yeah great craic another struggling business closes its doors !

• Registered Users Posts: 21 meowski

Sully wrote: »
    Probably not the best of location and under serious competition from the others. Though I find the only decent petshop is the one beside Halfords.

Its the best stocked (thanks to the german investment) but I hate them constantly trying to palm off their poor quality,ridiculously expensive dog food on me everytime I go there......from now on I think i will support the more local run shops, I would hate to see them go but i assume they are probably feeling the pinch too

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭joni1

So sorry to hear this, they were great to call into with the kids, always very generous with their time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Eamonn121

Sorry to hear this

Advertisement