Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with panda bin men?

Options
  • 22-07-2013 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else has issues with this 'service' leaving rubbish strewn on the roads after the wheelie bins are collected?

Yes I have emailed them and the litter section of FCC and the estate management team, just trying to find out if anyone else is having this issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

My dad did, but it was last year. A neighbour's bin was over filled and when the bin man pulled it a lot of it fell out across my parents driveway. He asked the man to pick it up as it wasn't their rubbish and if the estate manager from Fingal came around they would be fined for it. The man ignored my dad so my dad went up to the driver of the truck and said it to him. He made the other guy get out and clean up the rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I have to say the lads we get are usually very good,nice and friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I think these guys are bang on. i left my bin out last week without a tag a they still took it. i was chancing my arm and i was running late but i was well chuffed. also my OH put bottles in the green bin by accident and when they were emptying it i was standing right there and it didnt empty fully and i looked in and saw beer bottles. i was about to say to him..sorry about that it wasnt me but he just took it back realising it wasnt fully empty and put it back on the truck.he didnt give a hoot about bottles being in it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I think these guys are bang on. ......he didnt give a hoot about bottles being in it. :D

That's not a good thing. Sure why not throw any oul crap in, as many people already do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I think these guys are bang on. i left my bin out last week without a tag a they still took it. i was chancing my arm and i was running late but i was well chuffed. also my OH put bottles in the green bin by accident and when they were emptying it i was standing right there and it didnt empty fully and i looked in and saw beer bottles. i was about to say to him..sorry about that it wasnt me but he just took it back realising it wasnt fully empty and put it back on the truck.he didnt give a hoot about bottles being in it. :D

FFS please admit that you're trolling?

• Advertisement
Advertisement