Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from "After Hour" for alleged "Trolling"

Options
  • 22-07-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

This is the reply I got from whoopsadaisydoodles when I questioned the nature of the ban

"Well I can certainly clear up the freedom of speech question - no, there is no freedom of speech on boards.ie, as per the terms of use of this site.

I followed your posts, a lot of people have the opinion that sexuality is wrong, however they get that point across without avoiding questions and spouting the same rubbish over and over again. Once you began to say that, essentially, unless a penis is inside a vagina making babies, that's it's not sex - you lost your argument.
    "

1. I didn't say that sexuality is wrong
    2. As far as I know they said nothing to clear up the point on whether homosexuality was right, they were using an argument with statistics of left handed and right handed as a valid reason as to why being gay was normal, all I said it wasn't a valid argument

I can't pick the correct prefix, because of my ban

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I happened to read some of your comments in that thread.
    I'm really not surprised that you were subsequently banned for them.
    Trolling.
    Homophobic.
    I don't see the need for anyone to waste their time on this DRP - your ban stands as it was deserved and I'm surprised it didn't come sooner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement