Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing Estate, Balbriggan for 750K

Options
  • 22-07-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Anyone fancy a housing estate in Balbriggan, a snip at 750K

http://www.independent.ie/business/commercial-property/balbriggan-estate-for-auction-guiding-750k-29429373.html
    Known as Hampton Gardens, it is situated on a 7.3 acre site on the Naul Road, on the western approach to Balbriggan and consists of 11 houses and 40 duplexes and apartments which are substantially completed.

Loman Dempsey of selling agents Savills estimates that if the 51 substantially developed units were fully completed and made compliant, they could generate about €450,000 to €475,000 a year in rent on the basis of a two-bedroom apartment achieving a rent of €650 per month and a three-bedroom house achieving €1,000 per month.

On the other hand, if the 51 units were sold when completed and fully compliant they could generate about €4m on the basis of a modest average price of €78,430 each.

Anyone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I would but I can't paint.it would cost a fortune to get a guy in.
    :-) thanks for the offer:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Sure youd never sell them. Theres loads of finished places impossible to sell already in Balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

f9da0d5855_l.jpg

Hampton-Gardens-File-2-030.jpg

thats right beside Tesco isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

yep. beside Georges school.

The development has been for sale for quite a while already - I have seen it in the paper numerous times. At least 6 months, maybe more.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

Pirates anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

would make the BEST paintballing court ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

How brilliant could it be though if you got all your friends and family to chip in together? You'd have your own mini-village!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

It went for 1.7 million in the end. Just slightly out of my budget! :p

Advertisement