Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

iMuse wrote: »
    Should have it Monday, maybe a chance of having it tonight :D
    271710.jpg

I wonder how many small Amazon packets arrived at Parcel Motel this morning. Quite a few I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

€65 in Gamestop

If you don't have games to trade in then stay well clear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Ah, I'd be doubtful, it doesn't really seem that hard to get hold of a copy outside Ireland. Every stream I see is a european country and even Irish people are getting it early (via Amazon).

I don't see why Gamestop or Xtra-Vision can't just cop on and put it on shelves. I'd bet money on Smyths or Tesco or the likes putting it out early.

Speaking of, has anyone checked their local Tesco?

*cue boardsies flying out the door left, right and centre* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

€36.99
    Just picked it up.

The chair itself is very sturdy but not as comfortable as I though.

Wait....where am I??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    That's what I did, for 40 quid ya might as well.

I'd say it'll probably be 55-60 for the first few weeks in most shops.
    well don't forget the €3.5 for the PM charge.. thinking about it now.. if i order it today.. it will leave amazon on monday(and pay the top postage), PM will have it tuesday & I won't have it until wednesday.. I always get the txt at 7.15am

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Just got a text from parcel motel saying ny copy is ready to be picked up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

stop wrote: »
    Just got a text from parcel motel saying ny copy is ready to be picked up!

Where are you based?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭Yousef

GTA5 IS ALREADY ON THE SHELVES AT TESCO CLEARWATER!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up a copy, ran to the register, managers were called, 10 minute discussion, confusion, "can't break street date"......BOLLOX!

Nobody knows whats going on down there...you could probably slip through if you go to the right register.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Yousef wrote: »

Picked up a copy, ran to the register, managers were called, 10 minute discussion, confusion, "can't break street date"......BOLLOX!

Nobody knows whats going on down there...you could probably slip through if you go to the right register.....

What price?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

And it's off to Tesco I go...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

amazon.co.uk copies are arriving early too

a message will be going out to all tesco stores now saying DO NOT BREAK STREET DATE FOR GTA5

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭theavenger

I'v been told tesco won't be getting stock untill monday, and that its v limited

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jasT1981

After pre-ordering in Xtra-Vision I have gotten stung.. where as everywhere else in NI seem to be selling at £40, Xtra-Vision had it listed at £45.. So, I paid the rest only to find its gone up again to £47.. I know its only another £2 but still a lot dearer than elsewhere!

tried to pre order today in Xtra Vision and they said they had stopped taking them! really hope i get a 360 copy by Tuesday. gonna go the local tesco at midngiht

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Doesn't seem to be out in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JohnJ94

Went to check my order status from gamesnash and there's no sign of it. Is it like that for anyone else?

edit- it's back up and status is packing. Got a tracking number, here's hoping it'll arrive on monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

JohnJ94 wrote: »
    Went to check my order status from gamesnash and there's no sign of it. Is it like that for anyone else?

My status is "packing". Can you see your order at all?

Edit- just saw your fixed post. Id say itll be Tuesday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JohnJ94

K.C wrote: »
    My status is "packing". Can you see your order at all?

yeah it sorted out on a refresh. thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,164 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭splashthecash

The way things are going, the people queuing at midnight might be the last to get it! :D

(I dont have it by the way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

And it's off to Tesco I go...

None in lucan

JohnJ94 wrote: »

edit- it's back up and status is packing. Got a tracking number, here's hoping it'll arrive on monday.

Gamesnash aren't posting until Monday when they get stock in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,164 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone else getting the €149.99 edition in Gamestop feel miffed Smyths are selling the same for €129.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

Anyone else getting the €149.99 edition in Gamestop feel miffed Smyths are selling the same for €129.99.

They really are RobbingBandit's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Yousef wrote: »

You should have headed to the self check-out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jasT1981

You should have headed to the self check-out :pac:

I don't think you can. Games are kept behind the smokes counter (at least in my local) you have to take it to the checkout and they take the plastic casing off it and put disk in the cover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

jasT1981 wrote: »
    I don't think you can. Games are kept behind the smokes counter (at least in my local) you have to take it to the checkout and they take the plastic casing off it and put disk in the cover.
    I know, it was just a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

iMuse wrote: »
    Should have it Monday, maybe a chance of having it tonight :D
    271710.jpg

Just out of curiosity, did you get a dispatched email before it showed up in parcel motel?

Advertisement