Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Mc Love wrote: »
    was tempted to drive by xtra vision and see if there are any on sale

Try it if you want but im pretty sure it's just what I said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

my wife was in henry stret paying balance of preorder and it was €65

Anyone know what the story is? €59.97 on their website

I'll ask them when I go in later but has anyone paid in henry st and how much was it? The special edition is €69 so I don't think it was then, and I never asked for the special edition

Odd

http://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%203/Games/44180/grand-theft-auto-v-preorder-bonus?previousUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestop.ie%2FSearchResult%2FQuickSearch%2F%3Fq%3DGrand%2BTheft%2BAuto%2BV%26inTitle%3DTrue

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I'll ask them when I go in later but has anyone paid in henry st and how much was it? The special edition is €69 so I don't think it was then, and I never asked for the special edition

Odd

http://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%203/Games/44180/grand-theft-auto-v-preorder-bonus?previousUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamestop.ie%2FSearchResult%2FQuickSearch%2F%3Fq%3DGrand%2BTheft%2BAuto%2BV%26inTitle%3DTrue
    It is a fiver more expensive in store I am getting the Special edition out of Henry Street and that is 75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Odd

There robbing Fcuk Witts !! They jacked up the price as high as they could get away with...

Im fumming I have a pre order paid to the value of 45euro for GTA V on the xbox I just want to get rid of it cos I dont want to give the greedy fcukers any more money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up, I will hold on until the second wave arrives. What a cock up.

Little Pea is selling an Xbox pre-order!

• Advertisement

Johner wrote: »
    Little Pea is selling an Xbox pre-order!

FOR FACE VALUE :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,792 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ah i know i know, but I'm looking to do the trade in deal so an already paid order wont do me. Thanks anyway guys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

anyone with a pre-order in Smyths receive a text yet?

Ah i know i know, but I'm looking to do the trade in deal so an already paid order wont do me. Thanks anyway guys :)

To be honest , I do hope you get sorted but I doubt they will continue to run that deal when the second wave arrives ( God knows when that is ) .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Little Pea wrote: »
    To be honest , I do hope you get sorted but I doubt they will continue to run that deal when the second wave arrives ( God knows when that is ) .

Think Pat said it would not be till the end of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,792 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

The deal that the currently have for gta is worse then the one the usually have for new releases (10 euro as opposed to 1) I'd imagine they'll keep it up. You're right though, it could be weeks.

The deal that the currently have for gta is worse then the one the usually have for new releases (10 euro as opposed to 1) I'd imagine they'll keep it up. You're right though, it could be weeks.

If I was you pop into you local HMV store , there back open ( some of them ) . They gave great value on trade ins previously + GTA WILL be cheaper with them .

Edit : Or buy my pre order haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Will GameStop in the crescent close at 6 tonight and the. Just reopen at 12 or what's the Craic anyone know?

Harpy wrote: »
    Will GameStop in the crescent close at 6 tonight and the. Just reopen at 12 or what's the Craic anyone know?

Why does that matter to you ? Your hardly going to wait there for 6 hours ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Harpy wrote: »

Opening at 10 to process any outstanding payments and stamp paid up receipts for collection. They'll be handing out the games then after 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭R_overs1

JohnJ94 wrote: »
    My gamesnash order is still down as packing and I paid for the express delivery and everything. Here's hoping I get it tomorrow, if not I'll be super disappointed in them.

Mine is down as packing too, but is also down as 'checked in' on my Parcel Motel page so I'm guess it has been/is being moved on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Mines as packing also but I went regular post. I've a feeling they are gone out but just hasn't been changed online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Why does that matter to you ? Your hardly going to wait there for 6 hours ?

Maybe I will..No, i know it sounds like a strange question but working 7-12 so was wondering if itd be open while im on my break so i could pop in and get the receipt stamped..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Xenji wrote: »
    They are sold out of 360 pre-orders, they actually do not have enough stock to cover all 360 pre-orders in some stores.

So I could have a preorder fully paid, go in at 12:15 tonight and not get my copy? :eek:

They did say they'd definitely keep it for me but that was 2 weeks ago when I paid for it

• Advertisement

I might go in and get GTA V on the xbox360 and then sell it for what i paid for it ... any takers ?? Would have to meet me that night ha

So I could have a preorder fully paid, go in at 12:15 tonight and not get my copy? :eek:

They did say they'd definitely keep it for me but that was 2 weeks ago when I paid for it

You are only guaranteed it if they get enough stock to fill all pre-orders, at this point they don't, so to be on the safe side you should get there early as it will be first come first serve as they do not have a list for the pre-orders. They will not be getting anymore stock in till the end of the month either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

DarkJager wrote: »
    Opening at 10 to process any outstanding payments and stamp paid up receipts for collection. They'll be handing out the games then after 12.

Can you just show up at 12 if you have it fully paid off? I paid it off yesturday but didn't get it stamped.

Can you just show up at 12 if you have it fully paid off? I paid it off yesturday but didn't get it stamped.

Yeah you can, not all stores are doing the stamp thing, I know mine is not and are just opening the doors at 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

I might go in and get GTA V on the xbox360 and then sell it for what i paid for it ... any takers ?? Would have to meet me that night ha

you could cancel the pre order, get your cash back, just say your gf bought it for you already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You can but you'll have to go through the queue to get receipt done first, then in to another queue to collect the game.

you could cancel the pre order, get your cash back, just say your gf bought it for you already.

They have said they wont give me the cash back !! Pain in the hole.

They have said they wont give me the cash back !! Pain in the hole.

Why not

Why not

Store credit !

• Advertisement

Store credit !

I canceled my PS4 pre order and my cash back.Did you preorder using a gift card

Advertisement