Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,189 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Run to an ATM?

Been up and down all night, pain in the backside!

ATM is not recognising the card at the moment *shakes fist at 02*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

IvySlayer wrote: »
    ATM is not recognising the card at the moment *shakes fist at 02*

That's unfortunate.. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

That's unfortunate.. :p

Shouldn't you be in bed? It's a school night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

anyone in Dundrum yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be in bed? It's a school night.

Who are you my mother? :p Or are you... o.o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

gone a bit quiet here compared to an hour or so ago...guess those queues are building!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Listening to the radio today had me paranoid, so I went down and pre-ordered the game......at half 6 this evening.

Feckin' recked now, dont know if I'll make it to 12 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Why would you queue at xtravision when you can get it cheaper and faster at Tesco?

Some people, smh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

Who are you my mother? :p Or are you... o.o

If I was I wouldn't let you play until Christmas! Ha! :pac:

I used to hate that.... :(

1234931504682.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Why would you queue at xtravision when you can get it cheaper and faster at Tesco?

Some people, smh.
    good luck with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭spiderjazz

Was onto Tesco in Wilton earlier. They said they had 60 copies, split between Ps3 and 360. They've been getting calls all day and are expecting a big crowd.

I'm going to risk it with the local Xtra-vision. 60 copies for each console, with around 30 pre-orders for each. They're opening at 11.15 and will give out tickets for any non-reserved copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

its getting too quiet now, time to get the lynx out and head to tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I will be leaving at 1030

Some people, smh.

thats the sort of attitude that means you'll be going to bed disappointed tonight im afraid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Slight change of plan. I think I'll just mosey on up in a few minutes and see which way the land lies.
    No harm to have a look at the que situation.

I will be leaving at 1030

thinking the same myself,was going to go earlier but i'd imagine 10:30 should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

In tesco Maynooth and they are using the customer service till specifically for gta sales

Queue already stayed with about 15 lads... time to join

In tesco Maynooth and they are using the customer service till specifically for gta sales

Queue already stayed with about 15 lads... time to join

gonna be a ****ty 2 hours for you mate,did they do pre orders there?Im going to gamestop in naas as i wasnt sure id get one in maynooth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Anyone in HMV Dundrum? Was going to go about 11.00 but might pop up at 10.30 now just in case.

Right,i'm off.Should get to the shop at 10:30,I have itchy feet and i'm slightly anxious.

Good luck to everybody,hopefully everybody will have it installed by 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

If anyone is heading up to the Tesco store in Tallaght please let me know what the story is there!

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

No pre orders but this tesco has 50 for each console and less than 40 people here...

Plenty to go around ... just fecking waiting now

If anyone is heading up to the Tesco store in Tallaght please let me know what the story is there!

Thanks

I'd get up there soon,everybody from far and wide will go to Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Anyone in HMV Dundrum? Was going to go about 11.00 but might pop up at 10.30 now just in case.

I'm going Dundrum but not leaving till 11.30.....if theyre not taking payment from cash buyers or opening doors till midnight, feck waiting for 2 hours!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Dickie10

so ima 30 yr old gta fan since gta 3 think san andreas is my fav closely followed by gta 4, im bloody well excited at all this malarkey gta 5, iv been watchin it unfold for a year. didn't bother pre oredering it like with san andreas and gta 4 il prob get it at the w.end .... am I bonkers or just becoming mature?? will there be any of them to be had at the w.end or next week??!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭m_hunter

Given the temperature out side :) digital download on psn finally has a meaning :P

good luck guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

Clarehall have them anyway lads, driving down tonight, a friend working there is sorting me out ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Passed Smyths Childers road and there was the bones of a queue (3 people) so decided to take a spin in to William St (Gamestop) and the bones of about 30 people queuing up outside, this was half nine approximately

FYI I have no idea why I keep saying bones :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Cullen82 wrote: »
    I'm going Dundrum but not leaving till 11.30.....if theyre not taking payment from cash buyers or opening doors till midnight, feck waiting for 2 hours!!

I've no pre-order though so want to make sure I get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭m_hunter

Mc Love wrote: »
    Passed Smyths Childers road and there was the bones of a queue (3 people) so decided to take a spin in to William St (Gamestop) and the bones of about 30 people queuing up outside, this was half nine approximately

FYI I have no idea why I keep saying bones :D

cause rockstar fans are freezing to death atm? :pac:

Advertisement