Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,439 ✭✭✭✭noodler

My brother and his pals are outside the Parkway in Limerick having a few tins to pass the hours. He is only 16, anyone around there or Smyths who could do me a solid, I'll PM his number? Kid has been wetting himself all week for the thing

Jaysus, admiktting your brother is doing something illegal and then asking someone else to break the law on their behalf on the internet is pushing it a bit!

Will see my local Tesco in the morning - might bite if they do a reduced RRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Easily 3-400 at tallaght gs its a stupid queuing system even if your fully paid you have to get it stamped then Que again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Few mummies here now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

According to HMV Dundrum's Twitter feed they have 500+ copies not preorder.

Over 200 queuing now. Tesco looked busier.

And here comes the pizza!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,351 ✭✭✭naughto

get a pic

• Advertisement

Lotta mummies and daddies here far too many kids looking for this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Mc Love wrote: »
    Few mummies here now.

Good few people underage alright. People asking me do I have id and would I get them one.

Feck yas lads. Not happening !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭TheKingslayer

Mc Love wrote: »
    Don't think anyone will be doing you any favours

Are you around or not? Come on its for a young fella I'd do it myself but I'm not in the county. Will I tell him to start heading your way towards Smyths? What colour is the car? Please pal he is only 16 he had nothing to do with what went on between us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Easily 3-400 at tallaght gs its a stupid queuing system even if your fully paid you have to get it stamped then Que again

Jaysis that queue looks mental.

• Advertisement

I'm at the halfway point of the queue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Youre about 50 behind me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Tesco Clarehall queue is massive. Doubt there'll be any left after tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Took a spin into Limerick city, the queue on William St goes from GS up past the lane down towards Charlies for anyone who knows the area, am sat in my car outside the Crescent am gonna wait til after 12 feck standing in a queue now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

A lot more in the Navan GS queue about 40 in front and at least a hundred behind, 14 minutes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Queue wrapping around tesco to the deli and beyond. Don't come here go to HMV they have WAY more copies

Youre about 50 behind me

Ha put your hand up and wave ya celly smunt :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Having internet on your phone is a blessing. The last hour has flown in, sitting here in Tesco reading about 400 strong crowds standing out in the cold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

doubledown wrote: »
    I'm at the halfway point of the queue.
    Any chance of a frontal pic of that blond?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Ha put your hand up and wave ya celly smunt :-P

On my own so dont really want to look like a weirdo, or get bum raped by the scobies around me haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

I just hope that all this lighthearted tomfoolery doesn't escalate into blind ugly violence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

BNMC wrote: »

Theres only one woman in the entire queue im in and shes right in front of me and has a nice arse :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,792 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ten minutes! Just break the street date you ****s!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just over 10 minutes to go lads, we are nearly there!! :D

BNMC wrote: »

I'll try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Having internet on your phone is a blessing. The last hour has flown in, sitting here in Tesco reading about 400 strong crowds standing out in the cold!

Hold on, didnt you say there was no need to queu and there
    would be plenty of copies available tomorrow. Changed your mind? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

i preordered i will be ok to collect it tomorrow wont i ? lol im worried 10 mins till midnight! OMG its finally here

anyone post pic of tesco claire hall queue or report how it is was gonna go but f*ck it cant be arsed after last time il just collect it tomorrow and start tomorrow evening

On my own so dont really want to look like a weirdo, or get bum raped by the scobies around me haha

Haha true lot of scobes around sure ill back ya up then take your place ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭CptMackey

All this queing is mental. I saw the Que and went home to drink instead. I can stand in the cold in daylight some other time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

GS douglas is pretty busy now. people going all the way outwards the outside doors

Advertisement