Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

deadpacman wrote: »
    Anyone know a place in Limerick that will have copies tomorrow? Raging I didn't get my copy tonight :mad:

360 version sold out in my Gamestop in 10 mins, hope your getting the PS3 version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Currently installing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

deadpacman wrote: »
    Anyone know a place in Limerick that will have copies tomorrow? Raging I didn't get my copy tonight :mad:

hmv in the crescent are still open try there, if not tesco, supervalu in corbally or harvey norman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 carrigy

just picked up mine in tesco in Longford, 55 euro, maybe 6 six people there. probably over 200 by the looks of it outside gamestop.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 deadpacman

Xenji wrote: »
    360 version sold out in my Gamestop in 10 mins, hope your getting the PS3 version.

Over at Tesco in Coonagh the PS3 version sold out in 5 mins while they still have alot of 360 copies left (I have a ps3). Tbh I bet they were expecting everyone to buy the 360 version because they had so very few ps3 ones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭Algeria

Anyone still in Dundrum tell me how the queue is looking now?

Cheers, appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

And here. we. go.

1355531670525.gif

Algeria wrote: »

Mate of mine was about 100 behind me but think he got one. Wouldn't say there's many left now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭weemcd

Oh it's been got. Went to an Asda store at just after 11. Dandered around a little, got in the que, roughly 20-30 people ahead of me. No pre-order necessary.

Rolling a j waiting for the install now. :cool:

Edit game cost £40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Installing now :D:D

Mate of mine was about 100 behind me but think he got one. Wouldn't say there's many left now though.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

whats the story with gamestop stephens green, any stock on shelves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,038 ✭✭✭✭cena

Did anyone that traded in two games in gamestop get the special edition. I got it but I didn't order it.

Wondering if this is normal when trading games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,598 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

getting mine tomorrow in Waterford,didnt pre order but hopefully i will pick a copy up if al fails ill download it of psn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Julez

Algeria wrote: »

Im last in the Que fir hmv, just getting in the door now, you won't be long, no 1 joined the Que in last 15 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Got out of the van at 5 to 12 at Smyths in Childers rd, out of the shop at ten past. The que in town was crazy

white van? I could have said hi

Julez wrote: »
    Im last in the Que fir hmv, just getting in the door now, you won't be long, no 1 joined the Que in last 15 mins

That's brilliant, cheers dude

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Score!!! Legged it to Gamestop on Liffey Street after work, got in before they shut up shop. Having a swift pint after all that running around, I'll be loading this thing up in half an hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Mc Love wrote: »
    white van? I could have said hi

That be I!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Shops are closing? Will there be copies in gamestop even if you didn't pre order you reckon? Sick of waiting on Amazon :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Small enough queue in Midleton, no control at all there though, one queue for pre orders that were fully paid and people who had not ordered.When you got near till guy was asking if you a stamp if you did you could skip maybe 5 people who were waiting to pay in full for the game.

There was a small fella about 6 there with his mammy:D

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Shops are closing? Will there be copies in gamestop even if you didn't pre order you reckon? Sick of waiting on Amazon :P

Gamestop are sold out of the PS3 version, but if people did not collect their pre-orders you could get it on wednesday in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,188 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Xenji wrote: »
    Gamestop are sold out of the PS3 version, but if people did not collect their pre-orders you could get it on wednesday in there.

Xbox ftw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

For those asking, on a old fat PS3, 500gb HDD, it took about 17 mins to install

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Benzino wrote: »
    For those asking, on a old fat PS3, 500gb HDD, it took about 17 mins to install

Mine gave me hassle I bought with GTA IV years ago.I think it got jealous :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

NEVER, EVER GOING TO A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH AGAIN...
    Que's were mental and at one point they stopped moving the que. For anyone that bought online, very smart.

Don't get me wrong am glad I have a GTAV copy but the wait in the que wasnt worth it knowing there are other means to get it.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Xbox ftw :D

Sorry to disappoint you but they have far less Xbox stock than PS3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

:)

Cheers for the updates on Dundrum tonight. Home now and installing too.

Amazon order cancelled!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Finally home after that long slog uphill in the dark!!!!

I thought the atomic blimp was only for those that pre-ordered. When I opened my PS3 version, there is a little slip with a redeemable code for the Atomic Blimp.

Advertisement