Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

COYVB wrote: »
    That's normal... It installs and launches from disc one and plays from disc two

Yeah from what I've read there it sounds like there's not a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Yeah it's not. I'm baffled as to why he thought there was a problem, instead of just doing what it said and putting in disc 2

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jasT1981

Anyone elses GTA V blimp code reading as invalid when you enter it into PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

That is the last time I do a midnight launch

jasT1981 wrote: »
    Anyone elses GTA V blimp code reading as invalid when you enter it into PSN?

Sometimes dlc codes don't become active till about 5pm launch day. Don't ask me why, but it's a thing on psn occasionally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Am I the only one having a few beers now, relaxing, who will just load up the game tomorrow? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Am I the only one having a few beers now, relaxing, who will just load up the game tomorrow? :p

Had beers in the pub, having beers now and playing the game, off work till Friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 soulsearcher26

Mate,
    I'll be honest. I was at GameStop Blanchardstown tonight and there had to be 500 plus people there all getting their copies. Judging from this thread other gamestops were the same around Dublin.

Am sure you will get a copy but just hit xtra-vision, harvey norman, argos etc first and be prepared to go to more than one store. In any event look for a copy early. The demand for this game is unreal.
    should be easy enough i got it in xtra vision some people buying 4s and 5s seen a girl buy 8 i had it preorderd but was really no need they seemed to have plenty of stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I didnt get any pre-order blimp with smyths!?

Mc Love wrote: »
    I didnt get any pre-order blimp with smyths!?

The code is on a card within the box. With the manual and map.

If not, that sucks dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Anyone having issues with the 360? Keeps crashing in the opening bank scene and screen turns to a static green/grey/red/black or blue. Feel so let down.

Anyone having issues with the 360? Keeps crashing in the opening bank scene and screen turns to a static green/grey/red/black or blue. Feel so let down.

How old is your Xbox?

How old is your Xbox?

Pretty old, but it's all updated and has the Hard drive space required?

I have to say that GameStop charging €65 earlier tonight was a rip-off. The website said €59.99. Just feels like they are getting into you with the extra fiver.

Of course what are you meant to do huh? after waiting for over and hour in the que you are hardly going to say no and go home with no copy.

Of course what are you meant to do huh?

Same thing I plan to do (and others, from reading this forum) - Never go near them (or their nonsensical midnight queuing fiasco) again.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Morak Thun

Gonna try Extra-vision in Balbriggan at 8am followed by Smyths and Harvey Normans in Swords at 9.30am in that order.

Fingers crossed I will have good fortune and will get a few hours sleep before 4 days of carnage....

If they can't help me it will have to be an express delivery from Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Morak Thun wrote: »
    Gonna try Extra-vision in Balbriggan at 8am followed by Smyths and Harvey Normans in Swords at 9.30am in that order.

Fingers crossed I will have good fortune and will get a few hours sleep before 4 days of carnage....

If they can't help me it will have to be an express delivery from Amazon.
    DID in Airside Swords have copies from 9.30am too. €60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭jellyboy

Anyone know if they have it avail bile in Tesco wilton Cork still?

Pretty old, but it's all updated and has the Hard drive space required?

graphical issues like that usually point at your hardware on the brink of RROD

graphical issues like that usually point at your hardware on the brink of RROD

I thought it might be that but other games appear to be working fine?

• Advertisement

Suppose try uninstalling and reinstalling disc 1 again then so, see if that helps

Is it possible it was apart of the defective 360 batch that was talked about a few pages ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

So I'm up early to get my copy of GTA 5. Who's doing the best deal, it's usually HMV or Tesco. How much did it cost you lads ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭welkin

:eek:only 9/10 Eurogamer :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭circadian

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gypsycrust

Heads up

Now available on the Argos online catalogue for reserving store pickup. Not surprisingly the site is unresponsive.

€57.49

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

gypsycrust wrote: »
    Heads up

Now available on the Argos online catalogue for reserving store pickup. Not surprisingly the site is unresponsive.

€57.49

You have a product code or link? It's not showing up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gypsycrust

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

gypsycrust wrote: »
    Heads up

€57.49

Cheers just reserved it there, and can pick it up today, that was so easy, I thought I was gonna have to wait week, only 4 left!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

circadian wrote: »

My reaction to there review.

551%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

Advertisement