Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

That's what I'm concerned about, and I've known them to do stuff like that before. But I don't think I can make it into town until late in the day, so it'll be touch and go if I get in before they close even.

Drat.

Ring tomorrow and tell then that you will be heading in to collect your preorder and if it is not there you want any money you paid on it back. My brothers friend went in to collect his preorder which has been paid for since June only to be told that he would have to wait till the next batch comes in as they didn't have a copy for him. What made it all the more infuriating was the fact that one of the staff had just sold a copy yo a friend of theirs who hadn't a preorder there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Arrived early this morning from Gamesnash. Excellent service as always. Cheers, Pat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Paully D wrote: »
    Arrived early this morning from Gamesnash. Excellent service as always. Cheers, Pat!

no break of release date though

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Anyone know can you buy a pre owned game in gamestop and then use it when trading it in, for trading in 2 games from the trade list and get GTA V for €10 deal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭welkin

Had a look in Ztra Vision in Midleton Cork earlier about 9.40pm and they had some copies available if that's any good to anybody

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Cormo87 wrote: »
    Anyone know can you buy a pre owned game in gamestop and then use it when trading it in, for trading in 2 games from the trade list and get GTA V for €10 deal?

yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Parcel Motel delievered at 11 last night so got it launch day techniquely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I have a copy reserved in Argos Naas that I wont be getting. If anybody wants the code let me know.

Its good until end of day today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Strituck wrote: »
    I have a copy reserved in Argos Naas that I wont be getting. If anybody wants the code let me know.

On Xbox or PlayStation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Vain wrote: »
    On Xbox or PlayStation?

Sorry, Playstation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Sorry, Playstation

Cheers I'm after a 360 one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Robbie8888

Smyths Toys still have copies available in most stores. I managed to pick it up there last night. You can check stock on their website depending on what console you want the game for:

http://www.toys.ie/Search2/Shop_Product_Search.aspx?Profile=Euro&query=grand%20theft%20auto%205

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭welkin

Yay, mine arrived this monring from Amazon.

My card debited €42 so 42 delivered ain't bad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone know if there's any in the shops in Dublin city centre? I had no luck last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

bonescap wrote: »
    How much did you see it for?

Can buy from tesco and get €20 off first delivery or collection. Have to spend over €60. I see there is a thread about it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭privilegue

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's any in the shops in Dublin city centre? I had no luck last night.

Did you try Smyths Jervis st. ?

privilegue wrote: »
    Did you try Smyths Jervis st. ?

Do you know I didn't! And now they wont answer their phone!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Do you know I didn't! And now they wont answer their phone!!!

Also about to try and get into town to get a copy, are Smyths likely to be the only hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Also about to try and get into town to get a copy, are Smyths likely to be the only hope?

Try Jervis Tesco too, they're advertising them on the online shopping site so must have them in some stores.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/

Rascasse wrote: »
    Try Jervis Tesco too, they're advertising them on the online shopping site so must have them in some stores.

I rang them and they're out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Belfry

Smyths have it!! Grabbed the LUAS over on my lunch and got it! Seem to have a load. Hilarious that people aren't thinking to walk over that few extra 100m. I was in town yesterday and checked HMV, Gamestop Henry St and Gamestop Liffey St without thinking of Smyths either.

Go, Go, Go!

...I bought PS3 but they definitely has some of both formats.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭privilegue

Rascasse wrote: »

I just was at this tesco - they had the commercial up downstairs but didn't see any copies on display. Didn't ask either tho but you might get lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭Alkers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aido_H

Ps3?

Sold out in jervis smyths now :( anywhere else in town?

5 copies of xbox left on shelf in tesco jervis

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Have a reservation for Argos Galway I won't be using. PM me if you want the code.

Reservation expires at 18:00 today

Xbox 360

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Sold out in jervis smyths now :( anywhere else in town?

Sold out in both formats? :(

Seems people like myself who are stuck in work til 5pm are doomed...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

.ak wrote: »
    Sold out in both formats? :(

Seems people like myself who are stuck in work til 5pm are doomed...

6 for me :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I still have a preorder for GS Blanch if anyone wants it? €5 paid off it

Advertisement