Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

dizzywizlw wrote: »
    Any reason why Amazon says a week to dispatch? I've rung around GS,Tesco,Argos,Smyths, not a single copy anywhere.

Should I just go with Amazon?

Be online at 9pm ish, as thats when all the uncollected reserved Argos copies will become available again. Reserve one and collect tomorrow.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I've rung around GS,Tesco,Argos,Smyths, not a single copy anywhere?

What branches did you ring?

Someone here said GS St Stephens Green had copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭dizzywizlw

Rascasse wrote: »
    Be online at 9pm ish, as thats when all the uncollected reserved Argos copies will become available again. Reserve one and collect tomorrow.
    Excellent with try that Thanks!

Loughc wrote: »
    What branches did you ring?

Someone here said GS St Stephens Green had copies.

Only ones in reach North Dublin unfortunately :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Only ones in reach North Dublin unfortunately :(

I'm North Dublin as well which ones did you ring save me the trouble of ringing too. Thanks.

I'm North Dublin as well which ones did you ring save me the trouble of ringing too. Thanks.

Swords,Clare Hall,Donaghmede,Santry. Couldn't get through to Donaghmede though.

Edit: They have it in Santry :)

• Advertisement

Couldn't get through to Donaghmede though.

Edit: They have it in Santry :)

Snap! I work close to Donaghmede so I will call in after work and see how I go! Did Clarehall say when stock in back in?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ciarababe9

Anyone from Cork wanna give me an update on prices they found or maybs stock left :)<3

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrela

Ciarababe9 wrote: »
    Anyone from Cork wanna give me an update on prices they found or maybs stock left :)<3

Tesco are selling it for 55. GameStop for 65. Argos is about 58 I think.

Haven't been able to find ps3 copies anywhere but Xbox copies are around the place.

Snap! I work close to Donaghmede so I will call in after work and see how I go! Did Clarehall say when stock in back in?

No, but Santry said they have a fair few left because of preorders not being collect, hence I have a blimp code.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭Alkers

Try the smyths stores also, you can check stock online. I got one in Swords (Xbox) at 5.45pm yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bren4q

Any reason why Amazon says a week to dispatch?
    Should I just go with Amazon?
    I ordered Xbox version from Amazon on Tuesday, 16th Sept. I got email from them today saying it is out of stock and the expected delivery date is... October 20th! Maybe this will change, but as of now I am looking for alternatives to Amazon.

Sent you a PM bren4q. Let me know if it's any use in the next hour or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Seems like Tesco still have plenty of them, out of stock sticker on price sticker but they have them at customer service. Still have few in Cashel for both PS3 and xbox. If you are looking for one check Tesco phone number on their website for your store and ask them to put your name on one and collect it later ..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Boognish

several ps3 copies available in argos galway now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Smyths in Carrickmines had a good few about an hour ago for ps3 and xbox.

Just picked up a copy in Argos ilac centre! Still some left in there! Be quick tho. Once there gone they won't have stock again until next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,694 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

There really does seem like there is plenty of stock out there. No doubt a little hard to come by but hardly worth the effort of pre-order and standing around town at midnight.

That said, I'm not actively looking as my console in out of action for a few weeks, so maybe it's worse if you actually want one right now

Leroy42 wrote: »
    That said, I'm not actively looking as my console in out of action for a few weeks, so maybe it's worse if you actually want one right now

It is worse when you want to play the game right away haha!!

Every tesco, xtravision and argos store i called today said theyre out of stock... Gamestop is the only one who arent out but they sell for 65!! :( Care to prove me wrong please? ;)<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭b_mac

Every tesco, xtravision and argos store i called today said theyre out of stock... Gamestop is the only one who arent out but they sell for 65!! :( Care to prove me wrong please? ;)<3

You try Tesco in Douglas?

• Advertisement

b_mac wrote: »
    You try Tesco in Douglas?

Yeah, went there myself :(

I have a reservation at Argos Ilac Centre in Dublin for the Xbox version if anyone wants it? The reservation is valid from tomorrow until close of business on Monday 23rd September.

I reserved this copy on Tuesday but managed to get a copy today. The first person requesting it after this post or the post in the "Sold Out" thread gets the code.

Don't be a dick - only ask for it if you are going to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrela

Yeah, went there myself :(

Argos in cork city just got more. Reserved one online just now

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=133%2F4287

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Argos in Ilac, Liffey Valley, Jervis and Blanch all received additional stock and have copies left and can be reserved online. hurry up

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Trigg171

Fonze07 wrote: »
    Argos in Ilac, Liffey Valley, Jervis and Blanch all received additional stock and have copies left and can be reserved online. hurry up

Many thanks mate, managed to reserve a copy in Jarvis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Got a copy for Xbox yesterday evening in Smyths in Blanch. Installed very late last night by time I got home, so have to get through working day before I get a chance to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Rang tesco clearwater as its beside work, said they got 36 copies in at midnight for ps3, im heading up at 4 o clock..

anyone that goes up before then.. leave me one ya bstrds!

Tesco ClareHall have copies back in today now as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

copeyhagen wrote: »
    Rang tesco clearwater as its beside work, said they got 36 copies in at midnight for ps3, im heading up at 4 o clock..

anyone that goes up before then.. leave me one ya bstrds!

If you really want a copy, you shouldn't be advertising it on here that clearwater have stock lol

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Hard to believe some people still havent got a copy and some are already cleared it :D I'd be sick If I hadnt got to play it before today.

Advertisement