Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Midnight launches and Prices

1676869707173»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 art1emma

Available on Smyths toyshop website for next day delivery if ordered before 2pm. Received mine this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Really? Does it. I would love to tell you exactly what you are, but it would be against the charter of the forum. Also, I was making a joke, which is an attempt at humour. I thought I better explain what a joke is seeing as you clearly have difficulty recognising the most obvious ones.

I also apply that to Gamesnash who is frustrated at the fact he has no more copies. I was in Smyths yesterday, sevveral copies on both formats.

@TheBza Next time you feel like insulting posters personally, reconsider your membership here.

You're right your posts are a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Can you stop posting such drivel? People are looking for the game, not for this crap.

Everyone go to Smyths, its been posted over and over that they have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Drop it, all of you. If you've nothing helpful to contribute to the discussion, don't post.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Is there even a need for this thread anymore?

Midnight launch has come and gone, and there are plenty of other threads discussing stock availablility and prices?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Anybody know of anywhere in Dublin City center selling it for XBOX 360? Tried Henry st and Grafton st areas this morning but no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Anybody know of anywhere in Dublin City center selling it for XBOX 360? Tried Henry st and Grafton st areas this morning but no joy

Check argos online!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I got my copy the day after but I have seen A LOT of shortages too...any place I go into that might sell it I always check (just curious) to see if they have it, and short supply if definitely the order of the day I think! :cool:

TireeTerror - I've been on these GTA V threads for the past couple of years just checking up on info and general chat, and over the past while any argument going back and forth has always had a common denominator - you

You general attitude towards the GTA community has at times not been the best, you seem to be speaking often from a pedestal. Maybe thats just the way you normally are, I don't know

You may very well like the game in your own strange way, you been disciplined a number of times already on these threads for the way you have carried yourself. Perhaps it is best you don't post anymore if your aim is to cajole and stir the ****

That' s just my two cents anyway :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,198 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Still hasnt arrived from amazon, im literally bouncing of the walls with rage, and cant find anywhere else with a copy, all the argos within a reasonable distance are sold out so is smyths, pc world/currys and harvey norman and I refuse to set foot inside a gamestop on principle but they probably are sold out anyway.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

VinLieger wrote: »
    Still hasnt arrived from amazon, im literally bouncing of the walls with rage, and cant find anywhere else with a copy, all the argos within a reasonable distance are sold out so is smyths, pc world/currys and harvey norman and I refuse to set foot inside a gamestop on principle but they probably are sold out anyway.

We're due wave 2 stock tomorrow - I'd expect the same schedule will apply to the others too so you may find it easier tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 art1emma

Sold out in argos everywhere in dublin. It's back in stock on smyths online tomorrow afternoon so stores should have it too but if not order online for same price, free shipping & next day delivery.

Advertisement