Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General/Random Chit-Chat

Options
  • 22-07-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

This thread is for random chat and conversation. This type of posting should only happen in this thread for the Kerry forum. All location specific conversation can remain in the dedicated/existing threads.

All posters in the Kerry forum are welcome to contribute here. Regular forum rules apply, please read the charter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Bactidiaryl

Jezus lads isn't it fierce dead out today. A sup a rain would do no harm. I wish to god the heavens would just open get it over with and head back to the glorious summer we have been enjoying. You know like. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

In the spirit of the Tralee thread recently,I reckon the mods should have opened a general arguments thread! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

In the spirit of the Tralee thread recently,I reckon the mods should have opened a general arguments thread! :)

No they shouldn't! ;)

Lelantos wrote: »
    No they shouldn't! ;)

Yes they should!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I see the change-over went well then! :P

• Advertisement

440Hz wrote: »

So what do you think of my idea?

I reckon it would be a runner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

So what do you think of my idea?

I reckon it would be a runner

I fear natural progression will run it's course anyway!

No it didn't! :)

I fear natural progression will run it's course anyway!

Soooo....we're expecting the monkeys to fling some poo in here?
    Ok then, see ya'll tomorrow...I'm off to Fota to reload!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Wow can this be absolute random chit chat, I mean real random chit chat? Like after hours for random Kerry chit chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Sully34

Wow can this be absolute random chit chat, I mean real random chit chat? Like after hours for random Kerry chit chat.

Yeah pretty much stick to your usual posts

Sully34 wrote: »
    Yeah pretty much stick to your usual posts

Ha ha yes....

Sully can post in another thread at last , whoo hoo . Seeing as its a random chit chat sully we can pretty much turn it into out very own soccer thread seeing as you can't use the usual one , ha ha :

I'm a man united fan so do your worst .

Ha ha yes....

Sully can post in another thread at last , whoo hoo . Seeing as its a random chit chat sully we can pretty much turn it into out very own soccer thread seeing as you can't use the usual one , ha ha :

I'm a man united fan so do your worst .

Only caught about half that post. Its funny because you actually went to the trouble to edit it and your grammer is still atrocious

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

Some freaks on Sky news at the moment.....
    a royal baby...wooopdy freakin doo:rolleyes:

Sully34 wrote: »
    Only caught about half that post. Its funny because you actually went to the trouble to edit it and your grammer is still atrocious

Oh no, now why did you say that,you have hurt my feelings now, I was only trying to be nice :0(

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭groovie

I ate half of a gluten free roll the other day, I didn't care for the other half tbh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Some freaks on Sky news at the moment.....
    a royal baby...wooopdy freakin doo:rolleyes:

I really can't believe how some people are actually interested in it! Wow, a baby was born...along with a few billion more today! Only this one was born with a silver spoon in its mouth & the British public get to pay for it for the rest of its life....oh and its a Prince...wohoo! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :confused:

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I really can't believe how some people are actually interested in it! Wow, a baby was born...along with a few billion more today! Only this one was born with a silver spoon in its mouth & the British public get to pay for it for the rest of its life....oh and its a Prince...wohoo! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :confused:

Did they give him a raspberry beret? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Sorry folks, but this is great news, a future heir to the throne has been secured!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Sorry folks, but this is great news, a future heir to the throne has been secured!

ok, if you say so?
    ;)
    glad I'm not living in the UK, its bad enough paying my taxes to bail the banks out here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

ok, if you say so?
    ;)
    glad I'm not living in the UK, its bad enough paying my taxes to bail the banks out here!

Not necessarily. I read somewhere recently that the Royal family only cost eack UK citizen the princely sum of 66p a year! The amount they bring in is somehere like £176 million to the UK treasury. Not to mention the amount made by restaurants, hotels, taxis and shops etc. Bring 'em back I say. *joke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

Thought I'd try this thread before posting a new thread. I'm trying to contact what I think is Fleming's Car Sales just on the way into Castleisland there. I found 3 phone numbers online, not one of them is connected, two landlines and a mobile.

They have a car I'm interested in, how can it be so difficult to contact a sales place?? Has anybody a phone number or anything that is actually in existence for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭shergar22

Thought I'd try this thread before posting a new thread. I'm trying to contact what I think is Fleming's Car Sales just on the way into Castleisland there. I found 3 phone numbers online, not one of them is connected, two landlines and a mobile.

They have a car I'm interested in, how can it be so difficult to contact a sales place?? Has anybody a phone number or anything that is actually in existence for them?

They're not Flemings any more. Flemings moved to the old Castleisland-Limerick Road (out past the Desmonds Pitch).

The crowd that are operating from the Tralee Road now are Walshs. They used have a car place on the Abbeyfeale side of Castleisland at the top of the hill, but had to move.

Contact numbers: 068 44838 or 087 6494419 / 087 7641668

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

shergar22 wrote: »
    They're not Flemings any more. Flemings moved to the old Castleisland-Limerick Road (out past the Desmonds Pitch).

The crowd that are operating from the Tralee Road now are Walshs. They used have a car place on the Abbeyfeale side of Castleisland at the top of the hill, but had to move.

Contact numbers: 068 44838 or 087 6494419 / 087 7641668

You're a legend thanks! I just spotted the car as I was driving by and when I googled all I got Flemings stuff. Gotta love boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭hanamandiol

NOW Walsh Autos _ Flemings now trade at home -Boherbue Co Cork

ok, if you say so?
    ;)

Thought Mr. Ciarrai being a subject of the Crown;) would be ecstatic about this news.

I thought I saw a Union Jack flying above a house in Oakpark Road this morning!

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Not necessarily. I read somewhere recently that the Royal family only cost eack UK citizen the princely sum of 66p a year! The amount they bring in is somehere like £176 million to the UK treasury. Not to mention the amount made by restaurants, hotels, taxis and shops etc. Bring 'em back I say. *joke*

You are quite correct. Bring em back they sound like a great investment for 66p.
    We were far too hasty in getting rid of them;) we could reduce our National Debt, and then send them back!:D

Thought Mr. Ciarrai being a subject of the Crown;) would be ecstatic about this news.

I thought I saw a Union Jack flying above a house in Oakpark Road this morning!

he may be from England, but he and his family are definitely NOT royalists! At least we both agree on something lol

And here is where it all began

http://tinypic.com/r/2ng4cgl/5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

You are quite correct. Bring em back they sound like a great investment for 66p.
    We were far too hasty in getting rid of them;) we could reduce our National Debt, and then send them back!:D

Prince Phillip would be worth the fee alone, the things he comes out with. That fella should have his own show!

Advertisement