Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Forster court.

Options
  • 22-07-2013 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi,
    Looking at a house in forster court. We have four cars but can only get two permits? Surely there's a way to get more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If that's what the landlord is offering you, then probably not.

It's possible to get some visitors permits from the Council for on-street parking in some zones, but I'm not sure if Forster Court is included in that - and I doubt you could get as many as you need for living there.

If you really like the house, you may need to rent two car-park in a near by parking building (list of official carparks here, or you may be able to rent one privately on DAFT etc).

Alternatively consider whether you really need four cars when living in the city-centre :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

It all depends what phase of the estate its in..if you talk to the clamper guy to let him know about your situation he might be alryte with it once he knows you live there.. I live down the back where permits arent needed so cant really offer much more advice unless u find someone who doesnt need theirs!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

Thanks for the replys! Very annoying situation

Advertisement