If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TC-P50ST50 still in stock? (hope dies last...)

Options
  • 22-07-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello guys,

First time poster around here. I have been eyeing those Panasonic TC-P50ST50 for a few weeks now, particularly at the its price advertised on your website, but wasn't able to make the trip to NI.
    Any chance those are still available?

If not, any nice deals on 50" (or 55" with a height inferior to 80cms with stand) TVs for someone on a tight budget (1000€ would have to be my limit)?

Extra question: what would be the best way to know what you have in stock or what you can obtain? Is the catalog available on richersounds.ie accurate?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

onisad wrote: »
    Hello guys,

First time poster around here. I have been eyeing those Panasonic TC-P50ST50 for a few weeks now, particularly at the its price advertised on your website, but wasn't able to make the trip to NI.

If not, any nice deals on 50" (or 55" with a height inferior to 80cms with stand) TVs for someone on a tight budget (1000€ would have to be my limit)?

Extra question: what would be the best way to know what you have in stock or what you can obtain? Is the catalog available on richersounds.ie accurate?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi Onisad,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Boards :)

There is still a small amount of the 50 ST50s in stock in our main warehouse.  Not sure how long they'll last as they've been a very popular screen since they were first released.  I could certainly try and get one in and held for you here in Belfast.

The catalogue on the .ie website is current and up to date :)  You can also check www.richersounds.com as they have a dedicated IT team working on the website daily to keep prices and new products up to date.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 7 onisad

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the welcome, and the prompt answer!
    If that would be possible to hold one for me, I would be able to make the trip on Saturday.

And glad to know I can refer to both the catalogue and richersounds.com! Though this is not going to help me be reasonable (my Diamond 10.1s are begging to be replaced by floorstanders...)

Thanks!
    Lilian.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

onisad wrote: »
    Hello guys,

Many thanks in advance!
    Onisad,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you..

The TXP50ST50 have just about run out now - and we only have a handful left - in our main warehouse to special order..

They are currently just £699.95 / €849.99..

..However if it was my €1000... (or thereabouts  ;) ) I think I would look at the Panasonic TXL50ET60: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl50et60b/pana-txl50et60b

Including the 5 Year warranty we can come really close to you target budget (OK we will bust it a little) but save you £100's over ROI pricing - I'll PM you a Boardie price that I just cannot put out publicly .

On the richersounds.ie - it badly needs to be updated and we intend to take the site down over the next few weeks to totally overhaul it - in the interim we will have an info page with a Freephone, Skye contact, and email with guaranteed response times to offer any products advertised on www.richersounds.com to our ROI Customers - we will happily chat through any purchase queries and do our best to be more flexible on pricing and delivery than the stark pricing and shipping options available online ( Its always much better dealing with a human...)

I'll PM you straight away on the TXL50ET60 and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.