Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament - Cork!

Options
  • 22-07-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello Everyone, I'm Cónin McMahon. I'm from Cork, And I play Yu-Gi-Oh A LOT. I don't have much of a life to be honest but I'm having fun and that's all that matters () I'm 14 years old (Don't leave yet). I'm pretty mature when it comes to games, I hate cheaters and people who don't play the game right.

Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone would be interested in a Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament in Cork, I haven't really seen one yet, If enough people want to join, I'll setup a tournament, I'm really looking for about 10-20 people, So we can have 1v1 games.

The same rules apply and the same cards will be banned. (Check some other sites for that info.) Anyway, I would be really happy if others would like to join. I may be young but I do have money, I will be easily be able to get a venue ect for this.

Please give me your feedback. (*This is not a copy of any other tournament in Ireland, This is something I want to do unofficially to get to know other people who enjoy the same things as me, Age doesn't matter.)

Anyway, Thanks, Regards,
    Cónin McMahon.

(This is a re-posted thread, I posted it in the wrong section before.)

Advertisement