Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campus life want money.........

Options
  • 22-07-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

Got a letter from Campus Life today re payment for ACCOMMODATION for next year.They need the money by 2nd August!!! I have to repeat one exam and really do not know whither I'll be back for second year,and will not know until the results of the repeats are known which will be sometime in September.What should I do? I need the accommodation but obviously would like to know for sure that I'LL be back before I commit to parting with hard earned cash.Any suggestions welcome!. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Email the village manager and let them know. Last year my friends did it and they had to pay a deposit and couldn't move in until they got their results and paid the money but at least they were garunteed their rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I have a repeat but I'm just going to go ahead and pay it. I expect in the event I have to leave I will lose my deposit but should get the fees back. It is a bit much wanting it by 2nd August though.

Advertisement