Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car valet carlow?

Options
  • 22-07-2013 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,anyone recommend good car valet person/company around,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

The lad at the petrol station on the way into carlow,( kilkenny rd) I think it's a great gas station. He is always busy there and his prices are very reasonable considering the very good work he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nomunnnofun

The lad at the petrol station on the way into carlow,( kilkenny rd) I think it's a great gas station. He is always busy there and his prices are very reasonable considering the very good work he does.

I agree. He always leaves the car like new and is very reasonable. His name is Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭coroner29

Car valeting does not include removing chocolate from the seats, does it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

coroner29 wrote: »
    Car valeting does not include removing chocolate from the seats, does it? :confused:

Of course it would it'll be grand

Of course it would it'll be grand

How much does the valenting cost in general? 20, 50, 100?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Is that munnellys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

yes it is, couldnt think of the name the other day but knew it was a great gas petrol station

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

I wouldn't recommend them. Very bad customer service. bought an offer with Tickles last year. the guy never turned up and wouldn't answer my calls or bother returning them. I rang tickles who promised the guy would ring me back so I left it for two weeks and still heard nothing from him. ended up getting a refund from tickles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kevin6969

Expert valeting in devoys garage, david is your man.

• Advertisement

Does anybody know if (any) valeting service (in Carlow) can remove mould from the car seats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Does anybody know if (any) valeting service (in Carlow) can remove mould from the car seats?

Your best bet would be to go out with the car and then let them see it. Munllleys would be your best bet.

I've asked today the valeting guy in Superquinn's car park and he said he'll do a complete interior clean up for 80 euro. He also said that he was removing mould before and that he can guarantee that it's gonna be removed. 80 euro seems quite high though especially when I do not need the complete interior clean up, just 2 seats. I guess I will visit Munnelly's to at least get a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I've asked today the valeting guy in Superquinn's car park and he said he'll do a complete interior clean up for 80 euro. He also said that he was removing mould before and that he can guarantee that it's gonna be removed. 80 euro seems quite high though especially when I do not need the complete interior clean up, just 2 seats. I guess I will visit Munnelly's to at least get a quote.

If the seats have mold, surely the rest of the inside could use a clean..? :confused:

€80 Seems a decent price if you ask me. Unless for some reason the rest of the car is in very good/clean condition, it'd be worth it.

Also - Not sure about their valeting, but Quick-shine by Jones Business Systems are brilliant for at least washing the car. I'd assume they were just as good on the inside.

Mister Man wrote: »
    If the seats have mold, surely the rest of the inside could use a clean..? :confused:

€80 Seems a decent price if you ask me. Unless for some reason the rest of the car is in very good/clean condition, it'd be worth it.

Also - Not sure about their valeting, but Quick-shine by Jones Business Systems are brilliant for at least washing the car. I'd assume they were just as good on the inside.

One of the back windows was a little bit down for 3 months and the child car seat next to the window took the biggest hit (hairy mould on it), so only two car seats have some mould on it. E.g. the driver's seat it completely fine.

Anybody else thinks that 80€ is a fair price? Also anybody got experience with the Superquinn's car wash?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Got mine down at the place on O' Brien road. It cost €90 and believe me, he earned his money! Car was actually embarrassing if anyone sat in!!Highly recommend him.

Advertisement