Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Supervalu Balbriggan

Options
  • 22-07-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know if there is a timelimit, how long you can park at the Supervalu's carpark in Balbriggan? Going to do my weekly shopping there, and then have couple of meetings in the town that lasts couple of hours, do i need to move my car from the car park?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

finnteme wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know if there is a timelimit, how long you can park at the Supervalu's carpark in Balbriggan? Going to do my weekly shopping there, and then have couple of meetings in the town that lasts couple of hours, do i need to move my car from the car park?

You are supposed to get a ticket and the max is 2 hour stay but I've never actually seen anyone buy a ticket - in fact I think the machine no longer works. As long as it's not parked there all day you should be okay for a few hours. Keep your receipt for your shopping just in case anything does happen.

Wouldn't go leaving my shopping in the car for more than a few minutes in this weather though - probably better to do the shopping after your meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

you can park under supervalue for free also. no time limit, usually pretty empty too and on hot days the car wont scorch when your come back to it.

Advertisement