Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persian kitten wanted

• 22-07-2013 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for Persian kitten, please help! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Check out the sabcci page (siamese and all breeds cat club of Ireland), they have a list of pedigree cat breeders. Please do NOT get one from a buy and sell website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Almoat every Saturday in July & August if you go to the pet shop near Northwood Gym in Santry there will be someone there with a folder of pics of cats available to rescue from 1-3pm or 4pm I think. They may well have what you are looking for. The nice thing is they will also be able to describe their temperaments & quirks & can arrange to bring the one you choose the following week for you to view FOC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Almoat every Saturday in July & August if you go to the pet shop near Northwood Gym in Santry there will be someone there with a folder of pics of cats available to rescue from 1-3pm or 4pm I think. They may well have what you are looking for. The nice thing is they will also be able to describe their temperaments & quirks & can arrange to bring the one you choose the following week for you to view FOC.

It's extremely unlikely they will have a Persian kitten which is what the OP is looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Magenta wrote: »
    It's extremely unlikely they will have a Persian kitten which is what the OP is looking for.

They have hundreds. And you never know. Don't knock it til you try it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

They have hundreds. And you never know. Don't knock it til you try it.
    :confused:
    Could you be a bit more specific?

As mentioned above OP Sabcci.com appears to be the way to go to start your hunt.I have zero experience or knowledge though. Please come back and let us know how you get on or hopefully someone reading will provide further info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Lots of people refer to ordinary, long-haired moggies as Persians, or confuse them with Persians.

Are you actually looking for a pure-bred cat OP, or just a long-haired one? I think 20% of domestic cats are long-haired, so you would definitely find one in a rescue. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

My cat has pretty long fur, and people ask if he's Persian, or say 'he must have been expensive!' Just a loveable moggie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

<snip>
    Please don't link to ads for pets-for-sale. The forum charter does not allow animals to be traded either directly or indirectly.
    Do not reply to this post on thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Ugh
    Grooming a Persian is like going 12 rounds with a ninja. You come out of it sliced up and neither of you are happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Colonel Meow has a lot to answer for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 fauziah hasan

thanks everyone for help.

Advertisement