Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to galway

Options
  • 22-07-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

My names Brendan and Im moving to Galway in about 2 weeks. I'm looking for any weekly events or sessions to make a couple of friends or just to have a bit of craic. Im in no way shy or ever lost for words but Im moving down there on my own to get my first proper job in I.T. so Im being forced to grow up and get up early...blah de blah de blah.

Im 24, really into music, play guitar, was doing a good bit of djing until I got this job offer, have a full setup for gigs but Im unsure if I'll have any time for those "fun" activities anymore!haha!I enjoy a laugh and a bit of criac so if anyone has any suggestions of where to hang out (and not come across as a creep) it would really be appreciated and help me settle in a little.

Thanks,

Brendan
    (Hopefully this didnt sound like too much of a lonely heart ad!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

By the sounds of ya I think you'll like it here. It's a great city and I hope you'll be happy .You don't sound creepy at all... or if you do here's 59 pages of other Galway sounding just the same : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197583&page=59

That's the best place to post looking for people to meet or hang out with. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Celubrious Shenanigans

By the sounds of ya I think you'll like it here. It's a great city and I hope you'll be happy .You don't sound creepy at all... or if you do here's 59 pages of other Galway sounding just the same : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197583&page=59

That's the best place to post looking for people to meet or hang out with. :)

Thanks for the reply, I think Ill copy and paste my original post in there then. Hopefully something interesting pans out or else my brain might starve from boredom.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, pls use the Friends thread.

Failte btw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement