Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burts bees

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

I know Nourish and Debenhams stock some of the range, usually different things other than the core products so if one doesn't have something I check the other and they sometimes have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Does anyone know where in dublin sells these:
    https://m.burtsbees.com/other/best-sellers/tinted-lip-balm.html

I saw exactly these in the Avoca shop in Malahide the other day. Took me about 5 minutes to figure out the ugly clumsy packaging. But they're there!!!

Most Avoca shops stock the same stuff so it might be worth your while trying the one in town or on the N7 if you're out that direction!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Avoca stock burts bees. I think the health store in liffey valley does too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Meaghers chemist on Upper Baggot Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Boots have them on their online shop so I'm guessing would have them in store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

Saw them in the Avoca near Grafton Street the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I have definitely seen them in Nourish on Lower Liffey street.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Saw them in Health Matters on Grafton st today. They're also in health shop on 3rd floor of dundrum town centre. Most health shops and pharmacies TBH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

Must get new spectacles - keep reading Burts Bees as Burts Knees! :p

Off for a wander around Boots and see if Burt can do anything for me. (either his bees or his knees will do).

Advertisement