Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor phone

Options
  • 22-07-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

hi i,ve an old nokia phone, on the meteor network (i like the free txt and calls when you top up by E20) was looking on the meteor site and like the look of the samsung galaxy y and the samsung pocket neo.has anyone any feedback on these phones and can i keep my old number. thanks for advice i'm not to phone savy so need help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have a look at the sticky on phone recomendations and post what you want/need.

What ever phone you choose you can keep you number, even if you want to switch networks you keep your number including the 085 prefix. You might find something more suitable for cheaper each month especially if you plan on using data

Advertisement