Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway pub league (6 a side)

Options
  • 22-07-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.

Always looking to fundraise for the sports club so decided to make a push on a pub league in Galway.

I have about half the teams verbally committed at the moment but looking for more. It is going to run on Monday nights with games lasting 40 minutes. Will prob start about 3 weeks after race week. We will be playing in the Westside astro pitch which is probably the best astro in Galway.. The cost will be 30-40 euro per team per week, trying to negotiate with Corrib rangers at the cost to rent pitch but its 30 euro extra with.. The lights so will prob have to pass a fiver on to each team anyway.

I will upload the poster with more detail on it later but if you run, work or drink in a bar and want more details send me a pm and I'll reply as soon as.

Cheers

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ahh, what sport is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

football/soccer, sorry didn't make it clear

• Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭Guffy

hope this comes out right.

thought I had finally figured out how to embed a pic but clearly not :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Messaged! Sounds like a laugh.