Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance learning Sligo IT

Options
  • 23-07-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi I am thinking of doing the online course at IT Sligo in construction project management level 8. Does anyone have any experience of this course or any online courses from this college? How hard is it to focus on learning on line as opposed to attending college. I would be grateful for any information, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Dalmighty

Hi,

Iv done it full time over a 1 year period..this entails you doing three subjects over 1 year apposed to 7 subjects over 1 year full time..

The subjects thought include: Site planning and control, Strategic project management, Project finance, Dissertation, Construction law, Projects and ICT..

Handy enough course, i didnt attend much classes..focused more on self learning and came out with a good grade..

Think this course would be more beneficial to QS and civil engineering graduates..As far as job prospects..pretty scarce in ireland.

Advertisement