Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok..I am not a psychic but I need some answers as to whats happening.

Options
  • 23-07-2013 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hello all.

This has been a hard ask for me to come on here and request help. Maybe all of this is a coincidence but a few things have happened of late which have perked my attention significantly. If this is normal or in my head either, I would love to hear that.

Firstly, and this is by far the strongest sense I have. I can feel peoples injuries, no matter the depth or severity. Very severe feels up as an intense deep heat in my palm and minor is like a dull ache. I work in a hospital and can say with 99 percent accuracy that this is happening. Yes, infection is a heat source in itself and there should be heat coming from a wound. But I feel dull aches, deep in muscles and even respiratory problems.

Secondly, I have thought about a friend recently, more of an ex actually. She has had some issues, depression and such. I have attempted to send her many positive thoughts, like any kind soul would, praying and hoping for the person. However, the more intense these prayers and hopes get, the more I almost get an adverse reaction the next time I see her. Its almost as if she is rejecting these thoughts, that her subconscious feels them.
    It is most bizarre. I may meet her on some days when I have not thought or sent her good wishes, and her reaction is night and day. For control measures, I have not been any different either time.

Yeah, a vast majority of you will call me crazy. Thats ok. But if there is one of you who maybe has heard of this stuff before, please write back.

Regards.

Dm

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I wont call you crazy because you are not. The main thing is to let these feelings and beliefs sit easy with you, so you don't get too caught up in whats happening. Its very easy to become obsessive, so that you are switched on to it all, all the time. That's exhausting. The first thing to learn with anything in this area, is how NOT to do it, so you can get away from it.

So you need to learn how to ground yourself in normality, and escape this stuff. And that's pretty easy; physical work, eating, meditative grounding exercises all help.

A rule that healers etc should always follow is not to send 'help' or healing to someone who is unaware or does not want it. Its just bad manners, tbh. You may feel drawn to help your friend, but you may do better to ease back and help by being her friend in the real world only. I am familiar with the type of connections you talk about with her, but would prefer to discuss by pm only.

Advertisement