Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kettle bells in Mayo

Options
  • 23-07-2013 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a kettlebells class to join in Castlebar, Westporr or Foxford?. Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

Hi I'm looking for a kettlebells class to join in Castlebar, Westporr or Foxford?. Thanks in advance :-)

There's ultrafit studios in Castlebar, think they do kettlebells, you can look them up on Facebook.

In Foxford, I think there's kettlebell classes along with other bits in the leisure centre. It used to be 7-8pm, Monday and Wednesday for beginners, Tues/Thurs for more advanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Jay Daly has a new place open in Castlebar, I have PM'd you the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭lizgal

any classes near Louisburgh?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Twitter

Hotel Westport Monday night at 8pm with John Brawn

• Registered Users Posts: 10 inkdog

There are some kettlebells classes near Swinford (Meelick) that partner and I go to. Message me if you want more details :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement