Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When to expect official FETAC results..

Options
  • 23-07-2013 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm just wondering when we can expect to receive our official certificate/statement of results from FETAC for the year gone? Or has anyone already received them?

According to here: http://www.fetac.ie/fetac/documents/Key_Dates_2013.pdf , the final statement of results were available to download on June 16th for colleges. It also states that fetac certificates were issued to colleges on July 15th.

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it usually takes and when i can expect to receive my results/certificate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

One of the lads in my course got his today, I'm not at home so I'm waiting on my mother dear to contact me and see if their there... Depends on the college I'm guessing...

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Hi guys, I'm just wondering when we can expect to receive our official certificate/statement of results from FETAC for the year gone? Or has anyone already received them?

According to here: http://www.fetac.ie/fetac/documents/Key_Dates_2013.pdf , the final statement of results were available to download on June 16th for colleges. It also states that fetac certificates were issued to colleges on July 15th.

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it usually takes and when i can expect to receive my results/certificate?

I believe if you're college holds a graduation ceremony, they give out the certs then. Which is normally in like September. If you don't go, they post them out to you.

Advertisement