Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail password help

Options
  • 23-07-2013 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi I recently changed my webmail password and now cannot access my email at all.
    I am not currently an Eircom customer so when I ring 1901 I can't get through without the account number. I have tried the online help area too but cannot go any further as my phone number is not listed on the dropdown menu (i.e. 087). Is there a phone number that I can talk to someone directly about the problem or can I pm someone my details?
    Thanks,
    Bren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Buck wrote: »
    Hi I recently changed my webmail password and now cannot access my email at all.
    I am not currently an Eircom customer so when I ring 1901 I can't get through without the account number. I have tried the online help area too but cannot go any further as my phone number is not listed on the dropdown menu (i.e. 087). Is there a phone number that I can talk to someone directly about the problem or can I pm someone my details?
    Thanks,
    Bren
    Hi Buck

Webmail support need to verify the security questions answers directly with you before confirming the password.

Can you give them a call on 1890 260 260 they can arrange that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

Hi Buck

Webmail support need to verify the security questions answers directly with you before confirming the password.

Can you give them a call on 1890 260 260 they can arrange that for you.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,
    I know what I changed my password to but it is not accepting either the new or the old passwords.
    I tried that phone number you gave me but they need to know the account phone number, I don't have one.
    If I pm you my number can someone call me?
    Bren

Hi Mark,
    I know what I changed my password to but it is not accepting either the new or the old passwords.
    I tried that phone number you gave me but they need to know the account phone number, I don't have one.
    If I pm you my number can someone call me?
    Bren

Hi Bren,

Yes if you can PM me with the tel no: and e-mail address in question and I will check it out for you.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks,
    Bren

Hi Bren,

I got your details and checked the e-mail account and it showed the password was last modified today.

What error message are you getting when trying to log in?

Mark

Hi Bren,

I got your details and checked the e-mail account and it showed the password was last modified today.

What error message are you getting when trying to log in?

Mark
    Either the username or password you have entered is incorrect or your account has been disabled/deleted due to inactivity. 
    If you have recently used Webmail please type the correct username and password and try again, otherwise, please
    contact the support center 

• Advertisement

Either the username or password you have entered is incorrect or your account has been disabled/deleted due to inactivity. 
    If you have recently used Webmail please type the correct username and password and try again, otherwise, please
    contact the support center

Hi
    Buck

I spoke to managers in mail support and they advised if your ISP is not with eircom the number to call is 1530 277 100.

I have tried checking from here but we do not have access to the security answers that need to be verified over the phone before the e-mail account can be modified.

Thanks, Mark

Hi
    Buck

I spoke to managers in mail support and they advised if your ISP is not with eircom the number to call is 1530 277 100.

I have tried checking from here but we do not have access to the security answers that need to be verified over the phone before the e-mail account can be modified.

Thanks, Mark
    Thanks Mark.
    Got through to technical support and there is a problem with the eircom site itself. I can log in on the mail2web.com site.
    Buck

Thanks Mark.
    Got through to technical support and there is a problem with the eircom site itself. I can log in on the mail2web.com site.
    Buck

Hi Buck

There was an issue over the weekend. However we were advised it was resolved on Monday. Thanks for updating the thread.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement