Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another CELTA question

Options
  • 23-07-2013 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All

I’m starting a CELTA course next week and am currently doing some pre-course reading etc.

Anyway, at the CELTA interview the trainer briefly mentioned the type of assignments we would get. One such assignment was related to a reading class and what piece of material would you choose to teach etc. Obviously I don’t yet know the particulars of the assignment or what level the students of the reading task would be. However, I was just wondering if any of you who have done the CELTA before have had any success with a particular piece of text (or even what genre of text worked well for you).

A bit of a vague question I know. But if anyone has any ideas, do let me know.

Comments

Advertisement